Our Realtors are highly specialized in a variety of properties, both town and country, in all areas surrounding and including Edmonton. We can advise on the fair market value of any home you may be considering, and assist you to negotiate price, terms, and conditions that are in your best interests. When we act as your Buyers' Agent, our undivided loyalty is to you, the Buyer.
Information on all Property listed with the Edmonton (and area) Real Estate Board.
On line searches
Complete, daily searches of homes appropriate to your needs and budget
Instant Notification On All New Properties
2. Suggested names (upon request) of professionals we have worked with successfully in the past, including:
Building Inspectors and Appraisers
A licensed Realtor in another city.
3. Representation and guidance in the negotiation process.
4. The protection afforded by the legal obligations that bind all Realtors.
5. Fiduciary duty to you the Client.
6. Non-disclosure of your identity to prospective Sellers, if so instructed.
7. Full disclosure of all fees.
8. Our services as a Buyer's Agent are normally free to the Buyer. The Buyer's Agent is usually paid by the Seller's Agent. If this is not the case, we will let you know well in advance of becoming involved in any transaction.
For assistance call Joch at 780-920-5742
116, 150 Chippewa Road, Sherwood Park, Alberta, T8A 6A2
Tel: 780-920-5742Email:Click Here
The data included on this website is deemed to be reliable, but is not guaranteed to be accurate by the REALTORS® Association of Edmonton.
MLS®, Multiple Listing Service®, and the associated logos are all registered certification marks owned by CREA and are used to identify real estate services provided by brokers and salespersons who are members of CREA. The trademarks REALTOR®, REALTORS® and the REALTOR® logo are controlled by The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) and identify real estate professionals who are members of CREA. Used under license.